Sightsee Jamaica: A Brief Guide to Jamaica's Best Spots
There’s a corner of Jamaica for everyone. Inside Sightsee Jamaica you’ll find:
- A Jamaican fact sheet with pertinent information for travelers.
- A checklist arranged by parish of all places worth sightseeing. Tick off each place as you find it. Some are buildings to admire on a drive or walking tour; others are real gems for which you’ll need hours or even days to completely experience.
- Read her guide to the Blue & John Crow Mountains, Jamaica’s only UNESCO World Heritage Site to date. Learn more about the national park’s history, hiking trails, rivers, waterfalls, renowned coffee and Jamaica’s foray into gastronomy tourism with the Blue Mountain Culinary Trail.
- Discover Jamaica’s last remaining wilderness: the Cockpit Country.
- See why Jamaica is technically an archipelago.
- Peruse an annual calendar of festivals and events.
- Get handy tools like how to get around Jamaica, and tips for the solo traveler and reggae lover.
- Get my top recommendations about what to do in Jamaica.
Sightsee Jamaica was written by a local who fell in love with exploring Jamaica in 2016, and has never looked back.